Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ten months already?


Wow. I haven't posted in a really, really long time. I guess I've been pretty busy taking care of my precious little girl. She's now a little over ten months old! In the past three months she's learned to pull up on the furniture, cruise, and climb the stairs, so now I really have my hands full. She's getting to be much more easy-going than she used to be and although her naps are still only about 30 minutes long during the day, that seems to be all she needs as she is happy and full of energy. She prefers to feed herself now and will take the spoon away from me, fling the food off of it, and stick it in her mouth. She eats just about anything that can be cut up into baby-size bites. She even has two teeth on the bottom and one on top! Yep, a lot has been happening around here, baby-wise.




Also on the SAHM (stay-at-home mom) front, I've been craving adult conversation and working really hard to save money now that we are down to one income for three people. It's definitely worth it to know that my little girl is getting the attention and care I want for her. I've recently discovered couponing, including shopping around for the best grocery deals and doing things like rolling CVS Extra Bucks and Walgreens Register Rewards. It looks like if I do it right, I'll be able to reduce our monthly grocery bill significantly. I'm posting my favorite blogs and sites regarding shopping frugally in the sidebar, if anyone's interested in checking them out. Couponing also seems to be my latest excuse to avoid school work.

1 comment:

  1. she's a gem! and i would watch her anytime! love how much she is progressed man 10 months has gone FAST!!!

    ReplyDelete